Scary moment

So I went to winsconson dells to Noah’s water park. My family and I were deciding were to go to next, the was this big wave pool so we decided to go there. The wave pool is this big pool that has five waves, the last one is the biggest on and it hits hard (really hard) and it goes to 10ft and the waves bring you closer. So my family grabs the pool inflate thing and we get on it to ride the waves, Complete with traffic and pool inflate robbery’s but for a limited time car crashes are included too!! So after that my sister wants to become a rad dude so she said “hey do you want to go into the dEeP eNd” I replayed “what no” so there went my sister the fine battle mammoth into the six foot deep end. Meanwhile I was riding the waves close to the wall so I don’t drown because I’m only 5’2 at the time. A few 30 minutes later we see my sister in the 6ft end, she looked like sad pound puppy. “A like really like tall women pushed me here and laughed, but like could you maybe like call the lifeguard to ya know, SAVE ME!?” She said, but in the end we’re ok 👌.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A slice of pie

If I was the president

Singer vs writer