If I was the president

If I was president I would make DACA, not only for kids but adults and I would get rid of the travel ban. Instead I would increase the security not only at airports and public events but at hotels since hotels seem to be the area that should be protected but isn't. I would let Puerto Rico use food stamps and help them finding missing people and help rebuild their buildings, the only reason Texas and Florida are ok was because volunteers came to help and food was delivered there. I would also ban guns unless they're used for police training or military use, but some people do need them for self defense so I would probably ban any mods you can give a gun to make it semi-automatic. I would help support the idea of replacing oil with algae and growing more trees to help global warming. I would try to make good relations with other conturies and try not to start war with other countries, maybe even become friends with some. And that what I would do if I were president.

Comments

  1. You should definitely run for president one day! If you have all these ideas already, I can't wait to see how their grow throughout the years. These were amazing and well thought out responses. Thank you for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing this Alexa I liked that you said “I would increase the security not only at airports and public events but hotels since hotels seem to be the area that should be protected but isn’t.” That’s the part I really likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! All your reasons make sense to me! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t think you should ban guns.............BECAUSE what if someone brakes into a house and that person might have nothing to protect themselves with like a gun........
    So I think there should be guns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A slice of pie

Create a Story!🌙✨ Part one hehehe