TAKE A BREAK!

All I did for spring break is sleep, beacuse when your taking standerized tests,homework, and attending terrible assembly’s for 2 hours you need to sleep. While I’m sleeping I think about all of my troubles and sadness in my dreams. Most of them are nightmares, not that their scary they’re just things I don’t want to see. Once I had a dream being a spartan and that a spear was twards me but instead it hit one of my friends and once I looked around every spartan was one of my friends, it was a pretty messed up scene. If it sounds like I’m rambling it’s beacuse I don’t know how else to write this. It’s a egregious thought and feeling when thinking of the past. Since I slept a lot all I did was think of the past. Have you ever looked at a group of people chatting and laughing while your five feet away and just felt depressed? Especially when you know that person it’s just a big wave of betrayal, sadness,and regret. Luckily I’ve never felt it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer