Grape day (Greek Day)

Greek day is more of olympics and mall of Ancient Greek instead of all the unfun stuff that happens in Ancient Greek. I made a few items a pot with a lot of pictures and the least Greek of all the pots that were made, a eyeball, and a statue.  Now these are strange items but they sold. I was in a group of my sorta friends I’ll  be using fake names and all. So Tulip, Rose, and Poppy were in my group, Tulip had forgotten her crafts at home so I made a terrible torch for her that someone left behind. Rose didn’t have anything and didn’t bother making anything, and Poppy had her clay statures. The way you get to go shopping first is if you’re the loudest. My group decided to say REEEEEEEEEE instead of a normal yell. I ended up laughing really loudly beacuse of it. Once it was our turn rose instantly took my money and went shopping. I said he stole my money and he shortly gave it back and stole it again. Tulip sold the touch and bought my eye, which is weird? Next where the olympics, we’re only 11-12 so we can’t do much. Rose was the first for jumping...? And he got to the finals I made a bet that tulip would have to kiss Rose if he won ( since their dating) I don’t like the idea but it’s bound to happen, why not win something out of it? In the end he got silver and he didn’t win (yay!!) next was me I had to throw a disc and I sucked that’s all. Next was the dash and the sprint race. Tulip went for the dash, she was close to getting to the finals (only if SOMEONE didn’t cheat you know who you are) she got smad and I tried to calm her down but Rose does that better than me so I left him to do it, next was was the sprint, someone cheated the first round so we had to redo. The second round we won! Tulip was sad for some reason so we kept sending Rose to be next to her (since that’s the only way she’s happy in this period of time. We ate stuff and wowie the days over!
✨fin✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer