Daily #1 Walnut boi 🌰

I woke up to a raining day, pouring like how I pour the iced tea on my sister. Basicly  a whole lotta liquid on a sleeping household. I sleep in the gremlin cave aka my room, I made this origami butterfly for my best friend, since it was pouring down all of heavens sewage, I worried that it would be sad and mushy. I kept looking at it in worry I also made a song, it goes like this.

“Butterfly, butterfly, why you have to die? Butterfly, butterfly, screw you too”

A great song really, but I saved the butterfly from absolute doom from clouds crying about their ex. I threw it at her,she caught it for once and I’m proud. I walked into the ELA room and I learned we could do a sport character and we could draw our own. I drew a pointy oval, I thought it looked like a walnut. So in a moment of inspiration I drew a face, two small feet, and a twig. The boy next to me suggested to give the lil guy a umbrella.

“How will he hold it?” I said confusingly

“Probably jams it in the twig or on his back” he replied

“It’s perfect” I said.

I drew the umbrella and my son was complete, now only to color him and submit which I am doing at this very moment ✨.

Comments

  1. Great SOL1, I look forward to reading more of these this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer