#29 Pre-made meal

I wonder how my other friends are doing? I’ve left them alone like some group of tomagachis in the 2000’s, I still have their chat rooms and see what their doing, but that’s no fun only if you want rumors and news. But to be honest, don’t you feel like you have the same personality’s as your old friends? Well no duh but like weird alike, can’t say the same for me though, but I read an article that a women’s friend had a friend that was her separated twin. I think it’s made up, I mean you would’ve noticed earlier right? Ehh but what’s more interesting is, what about the people you left behind? They probably don’t care but there must have been someone tearing themselves apart because of you, it’s a bad thought but a good question. Like when’s the last time you thought about that person probably never and you never will. It’s a interesting thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer