#2 Mushi-MushišŸ„

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” And thats a live recording of how im feeling, intrasting start I know. Anyway yesterday I had to clean the demon pit, it was hell (literally) Satan was waiting along with all my stuff in a “you’re leaving” box. I had to pack all of the abandoned piles of 8 year old clothes and multiple, multi-colored blankets. I was in the middle of exercising when my mom came into the room so I was feeling tired, we moved everything to the attic or my sisters room since I’m a raccoon and I scavenge and steal my sisters things which is a favorite past time (hoihoihoi!) but I went to my brothers room to see him playing fortnite, basicly be the last one standing while a death cloud chases you. To put it even more simple hunger games but polished. After that I fell into a unconscious state not knowing what I did I could only assume sleep. I'm going to end this short since I want to sleep 👌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer