Practice for Daily life 🔆 LoL

The memories of a fast pace clicking sound and constant screeming reminded me of the days that happen only 3 months ago. During summer break I had a friend, I’m going to name her kiwi for the sake of a fake name, and we played this game call league of legends or LoL. My sister already had the game but kiwi didn’t know anything about it so our conversation went a little like this.

“Yo elixir” kiwi texted me at 11 am.

“Yeah?” I replied. 

“Have you heard of LoL? Because I just downloaded it and I don’t know what to do help!!!” Kiwi said urgently, not even a minuted passed before she replied.

“Lucky for you I have a account!👌” so I immediately got on and waited for her.
              
                           We exchanged our account names eagerly and kiwi played the tutorial while I waited  for it to update. After we were done we played our first game! It was terrible, I was playing this star girl because my sister’s friend played her pretty good, kiwi played a insane girl with electric blue hair, hurt my eyes more than the windows error screen. We won only because we were carried and that this was beginner mode. After that kiwi found a guild and we joined, I played as Sona and she played as Ahri and we did pretty well ya know? After summer ended I sorta scared her out of it so we don’t talk anymore but it do miss those days were I could go online and find someone screaming how I stole their kill and still forgive me, now overwatch is in full swing and I suck at it while playing with new friends being a terrible mercy. But yesterday I found myself going online to the past and teaming with my sister as I played a trash game. It was nice  to go back to the warm dust and ashes of the past.

Comments

  1. You included a lot of detail, this is a good start for your SOL. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer