Conference Slides

So at our school we’re doing student led conferences, were we show this presentation to our parents and teachers. Like a New Years goals. And to be honest this was so awkward, I had to meet my teachers that were also sleep deprived. I meet my exel teachers, (if you don’t know what exel is its like a home room teacher.) they say how I’ve been doing good and not giving into the stress that is our current state (🎼one of these thing aren’t like each other🎼) I’m just kidding I’m only 11. But you get the idea right? I was with my mom so it was easier. I wanted to meet my two favorite teachers social justice and ElA, my math teacher is my exel so there was really only two. We first waited for Social Justice but ELA was open so we went there first. Basicly we chatted and mingled until it’s over and there’s nothing to talk about. Then we went to Social Justice, it’s my favorite class that I’ve had so we talked for the longest time, like as long as the Nile River, which is long but not that long. After that we went home, my mom made a bet if my locker was clean she would get me lemonade (which is my favorite) so after 20 hours of struggling with the look the door opened to present, the leaning tower of scarfs. I still won and I got my lemonade so all was good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer