Winter break ❄️

The way I plan to spend winter break is sleeping, not just normal sleep though. I call it the closest you’ll get to being in a coma sleep. If you can tell, I just want to be sleeping beauty minus the beauty part, you may be like “what’s wrong with you Alexa why are you doing this?” My answer is simply you sleep for a long time, while still living. You don’t do work you’ll barely see your younger brother and all of your work hours in one long nap. Depending on who you are you might miss your friends and (or) you don’t have any. But its school so you have to have a “active mindset” I have my own personal blogs that I blog in for each day, so I’ll do that. I have this book i own that’s a 100 pages (basicly a quick read) called Asops Fables, I like fariytales and fiction stories so I'll read it. A quick detail about fables, fables are like life morals and lessons but with talking animals, I suprisingly know a lot of people who could use it. Another thing I could possibly do is work on this blog, especially the book reviews which no one can see because my pages cant be viewed so I doubt its actually worth it. Well I’ll be sleeping so goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer