MAP testing ✨

  I personallly hate MAP testing but I love the schedule. I’ll admit it seems slower but since there’s a lot of free time and all of the classes are short except lunch which I’m all for, but there is a greater trouble. My school has this “fun” room where if you go up on two of your tests. It’s at the start of winter break and there’s the technology room, I heard that there was going to be a art room which I’m probably going to go to. To actually do that I need to pass the ELA tests. I personally think that they are the easiest because you can never tell if you’re going up or down, and some of the stories are actually interesting. Luckly for me I am a mighty orange I have no limits. I PASSED THEM BOTH!!! So I will meet my brotheren at the technology room defeating the goblins at Mariokart 8 deluxe. Sorry this got pretty weird pretty quick.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer