Forgiveness 🎊

Forgiveness is like reviving the dead, Only happens once until they die again and you stop caring. If you’re going to say “wow that’s really grim of you Alexa” no I’m not, that’s how I think about it. Ok well mayyyybe I’m a bit grim but I have a point. Forgiving someone is very hard, especially if they broke your gorillaz vynl record but we all have to do it. Even if the person doesn’t exactly deserve it. I’m just going to break it to you flat I rarely forgive people, my family gave me the trust issues . Especially with the didney (Disney) world dentist trick, don’t do that to your kids please. like I cannot stress enough of why you shouldn’t do that, like now I can’t trust my parents because of that trick so just letting anyone know don’t do that. If I am forgiving I would say sorta I mean it’s not that I don’t like the person, it’s what they did. If they hit me then I can’t forgive that, if they spill some soup or some sauce (no ketchup) then that’s totally cool. Also I perposly misspelled Disneyfor obvious reasons. But goodbye! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer