Black Pink | Free Write

Ok so this is my first time talking about black pink so just a quick section about BP. Black Pink is a all girl k-pop group if you don’t know what k-pop is it Korean pop SOUTH Korean pop. That’s basicly BP. So there are so far 4 girls Rose, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo. But there are rumors that there’s going to be a new member named Haru, although this was alllll the way back to July but they did realese a video of her dancing to one of their songs for a audition. Also they’re now recording for BlackPinkTV and all of the members have their hair color dyed black which is so sad for Lisa and Rose. Actually I’m not sure if Rose even dyed her hair, it looks black in the photos so I’m just going to guess. Also MANA (I think I can’t really remember) is opening up for Kpop groups so far Jennie is some were in the 34th place on the single best girl in kpop, they also have bits and exo on there but this is Black Pink so we’re going to focus on the girl groups. GLfriend and Girls Generatoin is on there but Black Pink is the first listed group. I’m not sure if it’s over because I haven’t checked in a while ;-; well YG (the studio that open Black Pink) has been holding back their comeback for a while now. I’ll admit the 5 songs that we have now are good, but they’re still on block 4 and not 5 which they said was going to realest like 5 months ago, I hope that they actually make it before they officially air BlackPinkTV but as of now I highly doubt. Well that’s all for now and probably the last time I mention Kpop or Black Pink. Goodbye!👌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer