Greatest achievement šŸŽŠ

My greatest achievement is when I drew the lapis serpent drawing. It was a long time ago but I’m proud of it. It was a picture of lapis lazuli with a sea serpent, it was in my old sketch book, my old sketch book was navy but fixed with grey duck tape, if you see it today it looks like it was scraped with rocks and little bits of the navy cover fall out I wonder how it  got me all fours in art. The paper is cheap sketchbook paper so when I use my pen to outline it it bleed trough, so I made the drawing in pencil. I think I wish I knew was not to drag my fingers on pencil drawing becuase now it looks less crisp then the last time I saw it. But when I brang it from lunch she said if she could she my sketchbook, I said yes and she looked at it. There was a thing I would do was leave my sketchbook on a page of a drawing I was proud of and go in line and people would look at it. This would go terribly wrong with one of the wolf drawings, but I wanted to subtly show my art. And I brang that sketchbook with me everywhere I went (that’s why there was duck tape) and I was surprised she didn’t see it before, like at all. But when she saw it she gave me all fours in art it was a good day, even if she was only there half a school year.

Comments

  1. Wait the teacher gave you all 4ths in art?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer