Gratitude πŸ‰πŸ₯–☕️

Gratitude is basically how much you care and or like something. That you appreciate a lot, but the point of this point is to talk about what’s important to me. So what’s important to me is my “family” I say that with quotes because it isn’t my family it’s even better. It’s my friend family, a friend family we’re someone is the first generation of mother then you adopt your friends. Basicly were you call anyone in the family brother,sister,mom,grandma, or aunt and uncle. If your girl you don’t have to be a grill (I misspelled it on purpose )you can be a boy too. Basically it’s a family tree saying that your friends are like your family but better. But I appreciate basically all of my friends. Not only for playing along but also letting me call them top banana, unsalted cucumber, slim decaf coffee, rotisserie chicken, tea gun, stale breadstick, demons son, the melon PokΓ©mon, and much more. Honestly you guys are the toughest in the salty salon (spongebob reference) and honestly wonder what still made me still be my friend because most everyone would stop at the nicknames, if any of my bois (friends) are reading this tell me why your still friends with me. Doesn’t even have to be on this post. And that is all for now until I post again.

P.S all of the explanations are for my teacher to understand so I can actually get a decent grade.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer