Favorite Country (its Japan and South Korea its that easy πŸ‘Œ)

I like Japan but I also like South Korea. So I’ll just focus on Japan. One have you seen the Places there are? Number two Japan has a lot of vending machine restaurants. The vending restaurants are basically get your food from the vending machine and sit down, barely any human contact which one, me likey, two I won’t have to go to social anxiety Alexa and three if someone’s there I don’t have to eat with them I can just take food and go. Also last and probably least is *cheap drumroll sound* capsule hotels!! Some people might be cluster phobic but I love being in small spaces. That is if I can fit in them anyway. All capsule hotels have separate rooms for women and men, the capsule hotels are basicly capsules, basicly bed room but just with bed and that’s it. They give you pajamas because this is a hotel we’re you sleep after all, and there’s a bathhouse. A quick minute on bathhouses. Japanese bathhouses are bath(s) shared by the same gender and basicly yours taking a bath with everyone in that bath. There’s a separate area were you can shower. Ok back to the capsule hotel. The actual rooms of the capsules are tiny obviously I can’t fit in there but some one else could. The room could fit two people uncomfortably so one person can fit. There are no doors just a blind and some lights to turn off. And basically that’s all I like about Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅. Honestly I bet you were waiting for anime weren’t you. Anime’s not actually THAT popular like it is here in America by the way. Anyways goodbye .πŸ‘Œ✨

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! You shared lots of interesting detail, I learned a lot. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer