Past and Previous 1 ( fast and furious 1 reference)

So this is a free write so get ready for reference, roasts, and some personal commentary✨

So for our school we have iPads that are already used, a girl next to me said her bag smelled like cheddar cheese. And it did like the smell was really strong, cheddar is nice but chips come in their own bag USE THE BAG WE DID NOT FIGHT  BRITTEN FOR THIS!!! Anyway first thing i did was look at the recently used emojis to get a taste of the previous owner I only use two emojis 👌 and ✨  but this person must have been a Kardashian because there is a lot of hearts and crying emojis and the -_- emoji  who uses these honestly (no offense if you like these emojis) and America always comes on to my suggestion bar, even if it doesn’t start with a, all I’m getting from this is a proud American Kardashian. Honestly I would pay like maybe one mcchicken nugget to see them. One mcchicken nugget is a lot don’t judge me.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this week! I found your examples and comparisons to Kardashians hilarious! I agree, one chicken nugget is an awfully steep price to pay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer