Happiest day ever ✨

So my happiest day ever is when I made my first friend, Ariani and gave her the Armin drawing. Before you ask yes Armin is a character from anime and no I’m not going to show you the drawing Ariani has it in her pencil bag. But continuing the Armin isn’t that special, I drew it on a yellow post it on my free time and I almost lost it if Ms.Choe didn’t find it, I gave her the drawing at lunch. And let’s just say I thought she was going to faint for a minute there, then 2 days after katelyin (the one with blue hair) appeared and then a crowd started to form and the “can’t draw your requests until the end of the quarter” rule came and it turned into a group of friends. But the Armin drawing is a nice drawing not because of how it looks but because of what happened. I know it’s supposed to be one happy day but I’m going to make it a week.

Comments

  1. Aawwww I still have that drawing and loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this!Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer