A slice of pie

Yesterday I was chilling in my room, nobody visits me because my room is the whole basement and leaving a whole thing to a messy uncooked potato of a person is not good, what I'm trying to say is that my room looks like hurricane Harvey, Maria, and Irma hit my room. Anyway my mom comes in, she's back from work and all of her makeup has worn of, you can expect that from Walgreens makeup . Basically she bought some ice cream and was telling me this. Of course I tried to get up there as fast as possible to regain my rights for ice cream from my siblings. I choose both flavors, one was chocolate and the other nut flavored. My sister said "wow you are really my sibling" everyone laughed. My mom asked me why I didn't choose chocolate, I don't like chocolate but before you start chanting burn the witch let me explain, chocolate always tastes the same. You can put strawberry, bananas, nuts, coconut, and whatever else but it will all taste like chocolate. Now you can start chanting burn the witch. After that I helped my sister (who was strangely still in her uniform) with her word search homework, she's in high school. After that we blasted the pacer test and started dancing, we also yelled memes at each other. But like any normal person dancing and yelling memes gets you tired so I went to my room for 3 hours not sleeping, Just my luck.

Comments

  1. Alexa, you are such an amazing writer! You gave me detailed descriptions of everything going on, comparing it to familiar things in life. You made me want to laugh at your personal comments and add ins (like burn the witch). FYI, I am also not a fan of chocolate either. Your explanation is better than any reasoning I've ever given though. Great post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High quality detail :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images keep on popping into my head so muuuuuch detail and humor😂.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

Create a Story!🌙✨ Part one hehehe