Digital Citizenship

So digital citizenship is basically taking care of the power known as the internet. If you're older and reading this than you know what I mean. If you're younger than me and haven't heard of digital citizenship then please for the safety of your life get off of the internet, but anyways digital citizenship is protecting yourself. Example a fun and happy clown named pennysworth come and talks to you on the internet and says he's got popcorn, fun dances, movies, and some cool floating things and asks for your address you say no. Basically common stuff, so what I will do is not post personal stuff to show I am a good digital citizen. Like share how my dad got a new Rolex watch (he didn't) or post my address for my birthday party. Stuff like that, so I will see you in the next post. Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer