Valentine Depression ✨

Valentines is 2 weeks away and everyone is getting ready for valentine depression. If you are the lucky few that don’t understand what I mean, allow me to explain. Valentine Depression is a emotional crisis that only happens on Valentine’s Day, people who have a very special someone spend all day with them while their friends either do the same or have a friendship crisis. You can claim your a strong independent Beyoncé but on Valentine’s Day you’re stalking Beyoncé and Jay-Z on Twitter. Also if you have a crush now is the time to not exist, because that is literally the worse. Seriously go on social media on teen blogs and such and see the results for yourself my man, no one is safe from Valentine Depression  unless you have a grillfriend or a poyofriend you are safe. I am no professional doctor but I read 2 high school psychology books so I’m as good as a 11 year old gets, I have some tips so you can survive Valentine Depression. Step one don’t go on social media that is the worse you can do. People who have fiancés and wives/husbands are going to be the “let them eat cake” of your French Revolution. Unless you like crying, go, I dare you. Second step buy stuff for you. If your a adult go to Walgreens and buy yourself chocolate and flowers. Unless your a kid, ask your mum and dad, if they understand they’ll get you a kinder joy (still egg) to sooth your depression. Step three do not go out trust me, don’t do it. They’re everywhere even in McDonald’s, especially in Starbucks, Panera, anywhere so don’t do it. Step four confess your love to your pet, because knowing what age range is reading this that’s the only living thing you love ESPECIALLY DOGS LOVE DOGS YOU UNGRATEFULS. Then the final step is don’t have depression. Ok that’s all I’ve included a decorative pillow for your practice weeping. And if you have a lover, congrats I call 3 months before it ends just sayin.

Comments

  1. I'm loving the Beyonce comment. I also love that you included tips on how to survive the day intact. You have a very interesting perspective of Valentine's Day and I loved getting to read about it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer