Slice of delicious universe pie (Slice of Life)

 Hi my name is Alexa, your everyday rich pretty boy teen. Which is absolutely false, the only reason I said that was because I wouldn’t be surprised if the anime I was watching started like that. Princess Jellyfish is the anime I’m talking about. It’s a good anime with the art style and plot it makes you feel satisfied with the 12 episodes it gives you. But I’m not here to review a anime, I’m here to share my life story! I was sitting down in front of the TV when I saw Princess Jellyfish in the suggested part of Netflix. At first I thought it was another cheesy princess anime, like Mermaid Melody. I clicked on it for the laughs. Somehow one look at the opening I knew it wasn’t a joke anime. I mean come on, who would put that much detail in the eyebrows. So in the first minutes it shows the main character shoving through a crowd of girls and guys wearing makeup and fashionable clothes. It shows her dying in the crowd being washed away by the people. At that moment my sister joined in and all she said was “SAME” and sat down next to me. The only things we said was “SAME” while watching it.
After we watched all 12 episodes we were never the same man ending it. Our mom yelled at us to go to sleep, we obliged. We stayed up all night talking about it, until our mom yelled at us again. We eventually fell asleep and shortly after talked about it. Then passed out, which is a summary of my life, I could of just said I passed out and be done with this right? Oh well it’s too late anyway.

Comments

  1. I love that you included so much in your slice of life. Thank you for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If I was the president

A slice of pie

Singer vs writer